Did you recently visit a Homedepot? Do you know that Homedepot organizes a survey on their websites and hands out rewards for participating? Well, this might come out as a surprise but yes, the company conducts a survey regarding its products and service offerings. In this article, we will provide you with all the information about the Homedepot survey. Read on.
The Homedepot conducts the survey to know about customers satisfaction and experience. For that they ask the customers in the form of a survey and in return they hand out rewards. By making the customers satisfied the company can thrive towards development.
The Home Depot Survey
Homedepot conducts their survey online on their website. This is to ensure that it is easily available and accessible. Every customer that visited a Homedepot can participate in the survey @ homedepot.com/survey.
It is evident that Homedepot is trying to build a strong customer base. They are focusing on customer reviews, views, and ratings. And the reason for conducting a survey is to measure customer satisfaction. On the website, customers can share their views, ideas, and opinions. And if there are any negative reviews the company will take necessary actions. Customer satisfaction is their first priority.
- Home Depot Survey is motorized by Medallia.
- One can participate in this survey by visiting its official survey site i.e. at homedepot.com/survey.
- This survey is conducted to know specific customers satisfaction or dissatisfaction regarding the service (Products, Staff service, place) provided.
- Only the customers that visited a HomeDepot can participate in the survey.
- You need to have a valid bill receipt from the HomeDepot to take part in the survey.
- To know the customer’s perspective with respect to products, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs. To ensure satisfaction.
- To improve the products and service offerings.
- To alarm the staff and workers in case anything is wrong.
- If there is any negative review, staff members will be warned so that they don’t repeat it again.
- To improve the quality of products and service offerings.
Rules and Regulations
In order to participate in the HomeDepot survey, one needs to fulfill the below rules and regulations.
- The bill receipt should be of a recent visit and should be valid.
- The customer participating in the review should be of an age 18 years and above.
- One must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- One must participate in the survey within 30 days of the visit.
Below we have listed the requirements for participating in the HomeDepot Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Any operating device such as a Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or a Laptop.
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- Home Depot purchase receipt.
- Know anyone language among English, Spanish and French.
How To Participate In A HomeDepot Survey
Follow the below instructions step by step.
- Open a browser. (Chrome, Edge, Safari or any other browser)
- Visit the official survey site of HomeDepot at homedepot.com/survey.
- Choose the language of your choice. (English, Spanish and French available)
- Then click/press on begin survey button.
- Now enter the zip code or postal code of your residence.
- Now you will be provided with Sweepstakes rules and winner lists. You can either read them or ignore them and press next.
- Now you need to enter the User ID and Password which you can find on your receipt. And then click next.
- Now genuinely answer all the questions that are asked in the website, the questions are basically about your recent experience in HomeDepot.
- Submit your survey.
- Now you need to enter your personal details such as name, address. Also, you need to provide your contact details.
- You will be informed via phone call if you win in the lucky draw contest.
Home Depot Rewards
Once you complete the survey, you are in the list of monthly drawing of Survey sweepstakes. You now have a chance of winning in prize money worth $5000. The winner’s name is basically declared on the official website and if you win you will be informed via a phone call on the number you provided in the survey. So make sure you provide valid details. Then you must call back the company to claim the prize money.
About Home Depot
Co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978, The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The headquarters of the company is at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia(with an Atlanta mailing address). The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States.
It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
Home Depot – Contact Details
In case you have any queries regarding this survey you can contact the HomeDepot customer service team. Hopefully, they will help you out. Below are the details to contact them:
- Home Depot Customer Service Number: 1-800-466-3337
- Email at: email@example.com
This article is to address the HomeDepot Customer Satisfaction Survey. Here we have given all the instructions to participate in the survey. Including rules and regulations, requirements and rewards. Hopefully, this article is helpful to you in knowing everything about the HomeDepot Customer Satisfaction Survey. Thank you for reading. Peace.