Have you visited a Nike store recently? Have you shared your views through Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey? Yes, I guess you don’t even have the idea that it exists. But yeah, it does. In this article, we will update you on information about survey details and instructions. Read on.
The Nike conducts the survey to know about customers satisfaction and experience. For that, they ask the customers in the form of a survey. By making the customers satisfied the company can thrive towards development. The objective of conducting these researches is to know the customer’s satisfaction level. So that the company can improve product quality and service offerings.
Nike Survey Guide:
- One can participate in this survey by visiting its official survey site i.e. at Mynikevisit-na.com
- This survey is conducted to know specific customers satisfaction or dissatisfaction regarding the service (Products, staff service, place) provided.
- Only the customers that visited a Nike store can participate in the survey.
- You need to have a valid bill receipt from Nike store to take part in the survey.
- To know the customer’s perspective with respect to clothes, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs. To ensure satisfaction.
- To improve the products and service offerings.
- To alarm the staff and workers in case anything is wrong.
- If there is any negative review, staff members will be warned so that they don’t repeat it again.
- To improve the quality of products and service offerings.
How To Participate In A Nike Survey
Follow the below instructions step by step.
- Open a browser. (Chrome, Edge, Safari or any other browser)
- Visit the official survey site of Nike at Mynikevisit-na.com
- Choose the language of your choice. (English, French, Japanese and Spanish available)
- To participate in the survey, you need to enter the 15 – 20 digit survey code. The survey code will be available on your receipt.
- Now genuinely answer all the questions that are asked in the website, the questions are basically about your recent experience in Nike.
- Submit your survey.
- Now you need to enter your personal details such as name, address.
- Now you will receive a coupon of worth $5. You can use this in your next visit. Make sure you visit before the code expires.
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world’s largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment. Nike markets its products under its own brand, as well as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Blazers, Air Force 1, Nike Dunk, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike Skateboarding, Nike CR7, and subsidiaries including Brand Jordan, Hurley International, and Converse.
This article is to address the Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey. Here we have given all the instructions to participate in the survey. Including rules and regulations, requirements and rewards. Hopefully, this article is helpful to you in knowing everything about the Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey. Thank you for reading. Peace.