Dgcustomerfirst: Have you visited a Dollar General recently? Have you shared your views through Dollar General’s Customer Satisfaction Survey? Yes, I guess you don’t even have the idea that it exists. But yes, it does. In this article, we will update you on information about survey details and instructions. Read on.
The Dollar General conducts the survey to know about customers satisfaction and experience. For that they ask the customers in the form of a survey and in return they hand out rewards. By making the customers satisfied the company can thrive towards development. The objective of conducting these researches is to know the customer’s satisfaction level. So that the company can improve product quality and service offerings.
Dgcustomerfirst – @ www.DGcustomerfirst.com
The Dollar General Survey
- Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey is motorized by Service Management Group.
- One can participate in this survey by visiting its official survey site i.e. at dgcustomerfirst.com.
- This survey is conducted to know specific customers satisfaction or dissatisfaction regarding the service (Products, staff service, place) provided.
- Only the customers that visited a Dollar General can participate in the survey.
- You need to have a valid bill receipt from Dollar General to take part in the survey.
- To know the customer’s perspective with respect to products, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs. To ensure satisfaction.
- To improve the products and service offerings.
- To alarm the staff and workers in case anything is wrong.
- If there is any negative review, staff members will be warned so that they don’t repeat it again.
- To improve the quality of products and service offerings.
Rules and Regulations
In order to participate in the Dollar General survey, one needs to fulfill the below rules and regulations.
- The bill receipt should be of a recent visit and should be valid.
- The customer participating in the review should be of an age 18 years and above.
- One must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- One must participate in the survey within a limited period of time.
Below we have listed the requirements for participating in the Dollar General’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Any operating device such as a Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or a Laptop.
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- 15-digit Survey Code present on Dollar General purchase receipt bill.
- Know anyone language among English or Spanish.
How To Participate In A Dollar General Survey
Follow the below instructions step by step.
- Open a browser. (Chrome, Edge, Safari or any other browser)
- Visit the official survey site of Dollar General at dgcustomerfirst.com
- Choose the language of your choice. (English and Spanish available)
- First, enter the time of your visit.
- Then enter the Store number which you can find on the bill receipt.
- Then enter the 15 digit survey code.
- Press start after entering the survey code.
- Now genuinely answer all the questions that are asked in the website, the questions are basically about your recent experience in Dollar General.
- Submit your survey.
- Now you need to enter your personal details such as name, address. Also, you need to provide your contact details.
- You will be informed via phone call if you win in the lucky draw contest.
- You may also receive a Dollar General coupon that you can use on your next visit. But make sure you visit before the coupon expires.
Dollar General Rewards
Once you complete the survey, You may receive a coupon and you are in the list of monthly drawing of Survey sweepstakes. You now have a chance of winning in prize money worth $1000. The winner’s name is basically declared on the official website and if you win you will be informed via a phone call on the number you provided in the survey. So make sure you provide valid details and also one must be of an age 18 years and above to enter the sweepstakes. Then you must call back the company to claim the prize money.
About Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. The company first began in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores in 44 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being four states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming).
In 1968 the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. Dollar General uses the Clover Valley store brand for grocery products and the Smart & Simple brand for low-end discount products. Other Dollar General brands specific to one department include Heartland Harvest (snack foods), Sweet Smiles (bulk candy), EverPet (pet food and products), TrueLiving (housewares) and Comfort Bay (towels, blankets, and pillows).
Dollar General – Contact Details
In case you have any queries regarding this survey you can contact the Dollar General customer service team. Hopefully, they will help you out. Below are the details to contact them:
- Dollar General Customer Service Number: 877-463-1553.
This article is to address the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. Here we have given all the instructions to participate in the survey. Including rules and regulations, requirements and rewards. Hopefully, this article is helpful to you in knowing everything about the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. Thank you for reading. Peace.